Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 November 2017

me

                Whanau


I have 3 sisters that like to watch movies with me and one of them is my oldest sister who likes to do magic tricks with me.  Me and my 2 young gist sisters like to jump on our trampoline.


Appearance


I am a boy with brown, yellow, black and white shoes with a monkey face on them. Also, I have blue eyes, my mum said that they look like a sea after a storm.


I am special because of my Personality


My Personality makes me different because I  am fun happy and a gamer and I like different things from other People.  please
           

  leave a helpful comment to help me improve my writing
                                                                        thank you :)

                                                               

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Carlos,

    I think that your description, "I have blue eyes, my mum said that they look like a sea after a storm" is absolutely beautiful. What a wonderful turn of phrase. Sounds as though you have quite a few siblings as well, what are the names of your oldest sister and your youngest sisters?

    Ka pai kare!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.